A fifteen-minute workout can not only be beneficial, but if done properly it can be as effective if not more than an hour in the gym.
There’s a number of key elements that go into a well performed 15-minute workout and those are:
* Avoid counting and concentrate on muscle fatigue.
* Keep focused on the muscle and the reaction it needs to have to get maximum results from every repetition.
* Use a grip on the weights that will not crush the nerves in your hands with time.
* Use a correct form that will protect your joints, ligaments, tendons, nerves, and muscles from incorrect movements.
* Breath deeply with each repetition to get enough oxygen into your body to promote proper muscle growth.
* Allow your breathing to control the speed at which your repetition takes place.
* Use the same speed on every repetition when you exert as well as when you release the muscle.
* Change the exercises on a particular muscle as often as you can to avoid your constant movements to cause damage to the nerves, tendons, and ligaments in that particular area.
Performing exercises correctly and avoiding distractions can give you the results you seek in one fourth of the time that it takes most people to finish their workout.
©Copyright – Hector Sectzer