The Problem & the Solution
The most common unsolved problem for centuries is “How in the world can someone lose weight and keep it off?” Taking advantage of that dilemma, weight loss products have become a 72-billion-dollar industry and still growing. So why are 65% of the population today either obese or extremely overweight?
In the United States, 36.5 percent of adults are obese. Another 32.5 percent of American adults are extremely overweight. In all, more than two-thirds of adults in the United States are overweight or obese.
The reasons for the extreme weigh problem even when taking weight loss products are as following:
- Most supplements for weight loss don’t do what they claim
- Most supplements in the market today deal with temporary solutions to weight loss
- Our foods are filled with addicting additives, preservatives, coloring and bleaching
- Losing weight and keeping it off takes a strategic combination of several things, not just one pill.
- Current weight loss supplements don’t have the right combination of ingredients to actually make you lose weight and give your body a chance to maintain your proper weight after the loss.
- There’s no ongoing and follow-up support available with any weight loss supplements.
The right combination of specific supplements is key to have a weight loss and maintenance supplement be effective. You can have all the right ingredients in a supplement but if the right percentage of each ingredient is not correct, the formulation will not be effective.
A good example is having the right elements to make your automobile work properly (such as gasoline, oil, power steering, brake fluid, etc.) but in the incorrect percentages. Let’s say that the car needs 18 gallons of gasoline and four quarts of oil, but you give it 4 quarts of gasoline and 18 gallons of oil. Let’s say your car requires ½ liter of brake fluid and 1 liter of power steering fluid…but you put in it 1 liter of brake fluid and ½ liter of power steering fluid. You can see why having the correct fluids for your car but combined incorrectly will make your automobile work improperly or break down.
The body is more complicated and sensitive than an automobile and it needs a vast number of well balanced and properly combined nutrients to accomplish good health, weight loss and maintenance. So here is what you should look for in an effective weight loss and maintenance supplement
- The right dosage of a fat burning, appetite suppressant that can “kick-start” the diminished desire for food is necessary.
- An ingredient that can relieve depression and to improve mood and attention while being effective in weight loss.
- An ingredient that will give you the feeling of having enough food in the stomach, so you can say no to overeating.
- An ingredient that is a mild appetite suppression and to reduce body fat.
- An ingredient that will aid in regulating blood sugar is important. It should also promote weight loss, disease prevention and exercise recovery.
- An ingredient to help break down fat faster and help your body burn fat faster as it helps to regulate metabolism.
- An ingredient that will help the body burn more calories even when you are resting.
- An ingredient that will help bring oxygenation to the body and the brain reducing constipation, bloating, cramping, and other, more serious, gastrointestinal issues. Without proper oxygenation weight loss becomes near impossible.
- And finally a fat burning ingredient is essential. advice and care.
- Having guidance right alongside your weight loss journey to help you maintain such weight loss is imperative for those times when you feel hopelessly lost and ready to give up.
If you are able to find this type of supplementation in addition to “eating only food” and keeping active, you’ll find effective success on your weight loss journey.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer