“You won’t want as much, and you won’t want the same, but you’ll still want and you’ll get what you want, which is the key to staying satisfied.” ™ Hector Sectzer
- Balancing your body by being on a healthy nutritional program is not a punishment
- If you were an automobile you would be begging for high grade octane and top of the line oil.
- Eating right just means eating foods that are free of chemicals.
- If you were an automobile you wouldn’t want olive oil in the oil running through your engine or sugar in your tank.
- Overeating organic or junk food is unhealthy.
- If you were a car you wouldn’t want to fill the trunk and your back seat with gasoline, “because it tastes so good”.
- When you balance your system by giving it the right food (nutrients), you’ll feel better, more energetic, have no need to overeat and will have a lower stress level.
- If you were a car and would put high octane gas in it, the best oil, have periodic mechanical check-ups, you would perform much better and last a lot longer.
- You want to take care of your car because it cost you a lot of money and it takes you places…
- You should want to take care of your body because diabetes, heart attacks, strokes, and Alzheimer’s are expensive and your body takes you EVERYWHERE.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer