The Mind … And Its Effects on Behavior:
- The mind is easily susceptible to outside influences.
- Whether this leads you into a bad path it’s up to you
- The mind should always be held suspect.
- So train your mind to be strong and honest
- The mind has control of taste, smell, or flavor of a particular meal or food.
- So avoid addicting foods and drugs
- The mind asks for food regardless of the need for it.
- So listen to your body instead of your mind for nutrition
- The mind asks for food by name not nutritional value.
- Use this clue to know whether you are influencing the mind, or your body is speaking
- The mind is designed to accept, disregard, distract, fantasize, justify, etc. Anything at will.
- So always question negative and harmful thoughts
- The mind will always lie to you, if you influence it to do so.
- So it is your job to control your mind to do the right thing
Bad food, junk food and chemically processed foods will kill…
©Copyright – Hector Sectzer