Many people believe that they are eating healthy and find out they’re wrong.
Many people believe that everything is polluted on earth so why bother to try to eat healthy. Many people believe that because their grandfather or some other family member drank like a fish, smoked like a chimney, and partied like an animal and lived to 90 years old, they should not worry about eating healthy or not smoke and drink alcohol.
To the People That Believe That They Are Eating Healthy:
You are eating healthy if:
• You eat all food organic
• You do some kind of physical activity daily to keep the burning process alive in your body
• You use alcohol only for cuts. You drink a glass of red wine with your meals a few days a week
• You read all food ingredient labels regardless if they are organic or not
• You only eat red meat once in a while
• You take the proper supplements for your body and activity
• You don’t go on fad diets
• You don’t think that there’s a one pill or one drink that will cure all
• You replenish the body minerals on a daily basis
• You know what minerals the body doesn’t produce or produces very little and replenish them
• You know what vitamins need to be replenished in your body (not everybody’s system is the same)
©Copyright – Hector Sectzer