- The Mind and How It Controls
- The mind rules… on everything.
- The mind is the root of all that is good and all that is evil. The choice is yours.
- To control your weight you must control your mind. A few of the important factors that will help your mind keep your weight in check are:
- Plenty of sleep.
- Understand what is making you fail.
- Understand what is making you succeed.
- Accept the fact that you will only succeed after a series of failures.
- Accept the fact that failure is not in negative thing unless you have not learned from it.
- Don’t allow failure to be a permanent condition.
- Don’t be the turd or quit from your goals, no matter what.
- Stay away from negative people, best known as “emotional and mental vampires.”
- Avoid negative situations.
- Don’t contribute to negativity.
- Time for relaxation.
- A habit to “blow off steam.”
- Periodic distractions (fun stuff).
- Mental exercises.
- A purpose. (Do not vegetate for too long of periods by watching TV or movies for a long period of time. This could lead to overeating, anxiety and depression).
- Practice logical alternatives to bad behavior.
- Set meaningful goals.
- Practice positiveness by inducing positive thinking and positive behavior.
- Push to success so you can use your abilities to help others.
- Practice freedom of expression.
- Practice overall freedom. (Avoid restricting the mind if you want success in your endeavors).
- Make sure you have variety in your everyday life.
- Knowledge. (While this is imperative for weight loss and weight maintenance, it is also imperative for all aspects of life).
Be careful because…“We constantly manipulate our minds to LIE to us.”
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer