According to “Medical news Today, the following are the facts on calorie intake and use, however people that rely on calorie counting seem to be prisoners to the system of counting such calories and eat the wrong foods just to keep the correct number of calorie intake.
You can count all you want, but the idea is to be and stay healthy and eat the proper foods that will allow your body to burn calories correctly. Give the body the nutrients that it requires to survive and throw the calorie book away. That being said, educate yourselves on the needs of the body and the appropriate kind and quantity of food that your body needs for you to stay healthy and in shape.
Fast facts on calorie intake and use:
- Recommended calorie intake depends on factors such as age, size, height, sex, lifestyle, and overall general health.
- Recommended daily calorie intakes in the US are around 2,500 for men and 2,000 for women.
- Eating a big breakfast could help with weight reduction and maintenance.
- The brain uses around 20 percent of the energy used in the human body.
- Factors affecting ideal calorific intake include age, bone density, and muscle-fat ratio.
- A 500-calorie meal consisting of fruits and vegetables has more health benefits and will keep you feeling full for longer than a 500-calorie snack of pop
Losing weight and staying properly fit entails more than calorie intake, activity level, stress, chemicals in the food, sugar intake, proper breathing and consistency are also important key elements in staying healthy.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer