Certain minerals are crucial nutrition that the body does not produce or needs additional amounts of as we become adults.
- Omega-3: Omega-3s are healthy fats that protect against heart disease, cancer, and stroke.
- Vitamins: Your body does not create vitamins.
- Minerals: The mineral most people know about is iron, as the lack of it can lead to fatigue and more serious health problems
- Water: That’s right, water.
- Eating Right.
7 Signs and Symptoms of Magnesium: Deficiency Magnesium eficiency, also known as hypomagnesemia, is an often-overlooked health problem.
- Muscle Twitches and Cramps.
- Mental Disorders.
- Fatigue and Muscle Weakness.
- High Blood Pressure.
- Irregular Heartbeat.
- For vitamins to be properly assimilated in your system, the body needs the correct amount of minerals…so what about Minerals?
There are five main categories of mineral deficiency: calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc.
A deficiency often happens slowly over time and can be caused by a number of reasons. An increased need for the mineral, lack of the mineral in the diet, or difficulty absorbing the mineral from food are some of the more common reasons.
Mineral deficiencies can lead to a variety of health problems, such as weak bones, fatigue, or a decreased immune system.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer