- 5 Red Potatoes cubed
- 2 tablespoons of Rosemary
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon of chopped Garlic
- 2 tablespoons of dill
Mix all ingredients and bake in the oven for 45 minutes. Broil till browned. Serve
Rosemary has a range of possible health benefits.
- Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds. …
- Improving digestion. …
- Enhancing memory and concentration. …
- Neurological protection. …
- Prevent brain aging. …
- Cancer. …
- Protection against macular degeneration.
Potatoes are naturally gluten-free, and they’re packed with nutritional benefits needed for a healthy lifestyle.
- Just 110 calories.
- No fat, sodium or cholesterol.
- Nearly half your daily value of vitamin C.
- More potassium than a banana.
- A good source of vitamin B6.
- Fiber, magnesium and antioxidants.
- Resistant starch.
More potassium than a banana
©Copyright – Hector Sectzer