- 10 oz of fresh Kale
- 7 Sundried tomatoes
- 6 mushrooms
- 4 artichoke Hearts
- 4 oz walnuts
- 4 oz of hard tofu
- ½ cup hemp seeds
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- 2 tsps of salt free herb seasoning
- 2 Tbsps of Mediterranean olive mix
Remove the kale hearts from the leaves and chop the leaves in medium sizes. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes in 8ths. Slice the artichoke hearts. Cut the tofu in small cubes. Mix all the ingredients in a medium bowl; add the oil, the salt free herb seasoning, the Mediterranean olive mix and the walnuts. Place in a Pyrex pan and bake in the oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Kale Is Loaded With Powerful Antioxidants Like Quercetin and Kaempferol. …
- It Is an Excellent Source of Vitamin C. …
- Kale Can Help Lower Cholesterol, Which May Reduce The Risk of Heart Disease. …
- Kale Is One of The World’s Best Sources of Vitamin K.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer