You Are hurting Yourself By Working Out Unless You Know The Following:
- What is my sustainable PDR™ (Point of Diminishing Returns)
- How do I focus on each exercise?
- How do I concentrate on my muscles when I work out?
- Aren’t focus and concentration the same thing?
- How am I gripping my weights incorrectly?
- What’s the big deal about correct breathing?
- What does “laying tracks” while exercising mean?
- How does stability enter in my training?
- Why do I have to worry about foot placement if I am working on my biceps?
- What magnitude of force should I apply when I am lifting the weights and when I am releasing the repetition?
- How does the angle of the lift affect my training?
- What should be the best range of motion for my exercises?
- How do I know when I should stop with a training session?
- And many more…
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer