Bicep Curl Machine
THIS EXERCISE CAN BE PERFORMED AT THE GYM
WEEK ONE – DAY ONE AND FOUR – EXERCISE ONE
Breathe in through your nose when your arms are extended and slowly release the air through your mouth as your arm rises. You should have expelled all the air out when your arms reach the top and you fully push on your pinkies. Breathe in through your nose as you lower your arms.
BENEFITS: Larger Biceps – REPS: Pyrasetting for 1 Minute
- Adjust the seat so you can comfortably make a curling motion with your arms.
- Keep your elbows steady against the pads throughout the whole exercise.
- Do not lean forward.
- Tighten stomach.
- Curl your arms upwards till fully flexed, then push firmly against your pinkie fingers.
- Squeeze, then slowly lower your arms back to the starting position and repeat.
- DO NOT RAISE YOUR GLUTEUS MAXIMUS FROM THE SEAT WHILE PERFORMING THIS EXERCISE.
- DO NOT RAISE YOUR ARMPITS FROM THE PADDED AREA WHILE PERFORMING THIS EXERCISE.