This Exercise Can Be Performed At Home
Breathe in through your nose when your arms are in the downward position and slowly release the air through your mouth as you raise your arms. You should have expelled all the air out when your arms are fully extended. Breathe in through your nose as you slowly lower your arms.
Benefits: Bigger and Firmer Triceps – Outer Triceps Reps: One Minute (Cardiomuscular™ system).
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent.
- Hold a towel or rope over your head with one hand at each end. You now have your hands in a “hammer grip” position.
- Raise the towel above your head until your arms are perpendicular with the floor.
- Have a partner apply constant resistance as you perform this exercise.
- Keeping your elbows completely steady in that position, bend your forearms backwards behind your head till your forearms touch your biceps. Squeeze.
- Raise your forearms back to the starting positions and squeeze your triceps.
- Do not arch your back or elevate your shoulders while performing this exercise.
This exercise requires a second person to assist you to keep resistance on your triceps muscles. If partners are difficult to find these days, use a Resistance Band securely attached to the bottom of a door.
Possible Damage From Incorrect Lifting: Damage to the rotator cuff,elbow pain, neck pain and ligament and tendon damage.
One exercise from from the fitness programs by Smartness Health
©Copyright – Hector Sectzer