This exercise can be performed at home.
Breathe in through your nose when your arms are bent and slowly release the air through your mouth as your arms rise. You should have expelled all the air out when your arms are all the way up. Breathe in through your nose as you lower your arms.
BENEFITS: Larger/Firmer Triceps – REPS: One Minute(Cardiomuscular™ system)
- Place two chairs parallel to each other 3-4 feet apart.
- Put 2 chairs facing each other approximately 3 feet apart. Sit on one chair and place your feet on the edge of the other, now your legs are suspended between the 2 chairs. Cross your feet or keep them straight close together.
- Hold onto the chair behind you with your hands for support and slowly lower your body towards the floor by bending your elbows until your elbows are parallel to the floor.
- Squeeze your triceps. Do not elevate your shoulders while performing this exercise.
- CAUTION!!! MAKE SURE THE CHAIR BEHIND YOU IS STURDY AND WILL NOT COLLAPSE OR TILT AWAY FROM YOU.
For those that find it difficult to perform this exercise with all your limbs on the chairs can start with the feet on the floor and arms on the chairs.
POSSIBLE DAMAGE FROM INCORRECT LIFTING: Damage to the rotator cuff,elbow pain, neck pain and ligament and tendon damage.
©Copyright – Hector Sectzer