This Exercise Can Be Performed At The Gym Or At Home
Breathe in through your nose when your arm is extended and slowly release the air through your mouth as your arm rises. You should have expelled all the air out when your arm makes the inward twist. Breathe in through your nose as you lower your arm.
Benefits: Larger Biceps – Reps: One Minute Each Exercise (Cardiomuscular™ system).
- Sit on a stability ball with your feet flat and your legs spread shoulder length toes pointing out, hills inward.
- Tighten stomach.
- Grasp a dumbbell in your hand, palms facing up.
- With your elbow pressed against your inner thigh just above your knee, curl the dumbbell up towards your chest so that your forearm touches your bicep. Squeeze your forearm tightly against your bicep.
- Slowly turn your wrist inward (counter clockwise) towards your chest then back outward.
- Lower your arms and repeat.
- Switch arms.
Possible Damage From Incorrect Lifting: Damage to the rotator cuff,elbow pain, neck pain and ligament and tendon damage.
One exercise from from the fitness programs by Smartness Health
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer