“Get real about what’s real. Understand what it takes to stay fit, which is a lot less exercise than you think, and a lot simpler eating habits than most commercialized programs would like you to believe.” Hector Sectzer
You know that really fit person that doesn’t even seem to try to stay in shape?
The person who confesses to actually crave vegetables and looks forward to her/his daily workout, yet never seems to obsess about every calorie and eats dessert without even feeling guilty?
That person doesn’t just have really good genes. Whether knowing it or not, she has built up a set of habits over the years that allows her to stay in shape without putting in a lot of effort. And those habits can equal the difference between a really fit person and a couch potato.
15 Things Really Fit People Do to Stay in Shape
- They don’t diet
- They find a way to enjoy exercise
- They who prioritize their health and fitness
- They don’t eat perfect 100% of the time
- They hang around other fit people
- They get a lot of sleep
- They stay active outside of the gym
- They don’t try to exercise to exhaustion
- The understand that fun active activities are exercise
- They eat to live…not live to eat
- They don’t follow fad diets or training practices
- They eat any and all the FOOD they want…no chemicals
- They understand when the body needs rest if it’s even for 10 minutes
- They are not influenced by other people, friends or relatives bad nutrition habits
- They who make sure to see the sun for at least 15 minutes a day
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer