Rules on Body Damage
The body starts breaking down from the moment we are born. The comments people make, such as: “I could eat that much when I was young, now I can’t” or “Doing that exercise didn’t hurt when I was young, now I am too old for that” are basically incorrect statements.
When we are young and “overeat or strain the body beyond its limitations” we are damaging the body. We are breaking down the function of vital organs as well as joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, etc. We just don’t feel the abuse as much.
The correct statement should be “I should have never abused my body by overeating, taking drugs, doing alcohol, lifting too heavy of weights, working out incorrectly, depriving myself of sleep, etc. for every time I did one of those things, I was slowly breaking down my body. My body was never able to handle such punishment, but my mind overrode my physical limitations. That damage is the reason for my debilitating condition today.”
“Be the best of who you are, no matter what body type you are.”
- Ingesting chemicals on a daily basis through your food will slowly break down the body key functions and will eventually lead to a life of unnecessary pain and even early death. Avoiding them is a key to a long and healthy life.
- Excessive stress will debilitate the body and allow illnesses to enter.
- Constant over exertion will break down the body and not allow it to repair timely.
- Overtraining physically will tear down the body and cause future damaging results.
- Restricting the body of needed vitamins and minerals will eventually cripple the body.
- Lack of sleep poses one of the most dangerous problems for the body.
- Drugs and alcohol destroy the body.
- Sugar creates a severe addiction, and slowly breaks the body down.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer