MSG (Monosodium Glutamate) AKA: Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein: Found in:
- Campbell’s soups
- Hostess Doritos
- Lays flavored potato chips
- Top Ramen
- Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper
- Heinz canned gravy
- Swanson frozen prepared meals
- Kraft salad dressings (especially the ‘healthy low fat’ ones).
Restaurants and food manufacturers hide MSG under many different names in order to fool those who catch on.
MSG used by the following restaurants:
- Burger King
- Taco Bell
Every restaurant uses MSG in abundance, even the sit-down ones like:
- Kentucky Fried Chicken (seems to be the WORST offender: MSG was in every chicken dish, salad dressing and gravy. No wonder people love to eat that coating on the skin, their secret spice was MSG!
Eating TFAs are known to increase the risks of both coronary artery disease and diabetes
MSG is added to food for the addictive effect it has on the human body. There is a direct link between MSG and to Diabetes, Migraines and headaches, Autism, ADHD and even Alzheimer’s.
Aspartame (Nutrasweet, Equal) Methanol (wood alcohol), which makes up 10% of aspartame and is highly toxic (adult minimum lethal dose is 2 teaspoons), is also found in some fruits & vegetables like tomatoes. However, methanol is never found in natural foods without ethanol & pectin, its “antidotes” if you will (detailed facts below). Ethanol & pectin prevent methanol from being metabolized into formaldehyde (embalming fluid) & formic acid (same chemical as fire ant venom), both deadly toxins.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer