I that while the obvious is the visual aspect of anything, being fat is not looked down because it is offensive to the eye. Being fat is looked negatively because of the fact that being fat, (while it’s a side effect of something negative, hurtful or shocking in our lives) is in essence an illness.
If you are fat you are destroying your vital organs.
- If you are fat you are damaging your heart
- If you are fat you are highly likely to have diabetes
- If you are fat you are highly likely to have depression.
- If you are fat you are highly likely to be embarrassed about your condition.
- If you are fat you are highly likely to shorten your lifespan.
- If you are fat you are highly likely to have bad mood swings.
- If you are fat you are crying inside.
Unfortunately the addictive chemicals in our foods today make it near impossible to lose weight, for first we have to get rid of the addiction.
The pressures and stresses of today makes it hard to stop trying to reward ourselves with foods.
The confusing media messages on what’s good and bad leaves us paralyzed on what to do next with our nutrition.
Any addiction is hard to bounce back from. It is important that you take one small step at a time to overcome the overweight issue.
Educate yourself by reading Ingredient labels, that’s step #1.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer