Probiotics can add back the helpful bacteria and also boost the level of immune cells in the mucous membranes of the intestines. In one study on probiotics, immune function, infection and inflammation in the body, probiotics stimulated a range of antibodies.
One of the key elements essential to have a strong and effective immune system that will protect you against disease and viruses is to have a healthy digestive system. The stomach is “The second brain” of the body and any malfunction of the stomach, the intestines or the digestive system will affect your whole body and weaken your immune system.
The gut is connected to the brain by an extensive network of neurons and a highway of chemicals and hormones that constantly provide feedback about how hungry we are, whether or not we’re experiencing stress, or if we’ve ingested a disease-causing microbe. This information superhighway is called the brain-gut axis and it provides constant updates on the state of affairs at your brain as well as at your gut.
The brain gut connection can easily be detected when we get into a dangerous situation and we feel a knot in the pit of our stomachs, or when we meet someone that appears dangerous, or when we get a past due bill in the mail. So it is important to understand how and why a weak or compromised system can render you helpless when confronted with a virus or attacked by an ailment.
To protect and strengthen the immune system we must protect our gut and keep it healthy.
The best possible formulation to protect you against unforeseen illnesses and viruses and strengthen your immune system must have ingredients that provide the following:
- Healthy bacteria that can boost the immune system and thus help reduce the risk of viral infections.
- A multi-purpose probiotic bacteria that lives in the gut. A powerful strain that can fight tumor growths, improve digestion, and enhance immune system functions.
- Disease prevention from establishing themselves in the gut.
- Oxidative stress reduction, and decrease body fat.
- An antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-tumor and anti-obesity.
- An ingredient that can stimulate the production of microbiota in the colon and gastrointestinal track.
It is important that to have continuous success with our health, guidance and expert advice is necessary on a constant basis.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer