No matter how hard one tries, it is almost impossible to avoid catching your coworker’s death-rattle cough, or your children’s colds. When It is important to eat these specific foods to overcome your symptoms and help boost your immune system. , trying to eat the right cold fighting foods is essential. It is important to eat these specific foods to overcome your symptoms and help boost your immune system.
• Yogurt – Stay away from dairy made yogurt. Try this delicious healthy replacement: Lava Yogurt – zero added sugar, dairy free with prebiotics & probiotics (Ingredients – coconut water, coconut cream, plantains, Pili nuts, coconut powder, cassava root, lime juice, Himalayan salt, live vegan cultures)
• Eggs – Cook your eggs correctly to preserve the yolk and cook the white. (poached eggs, soft boiled…cook them don’t nuke them) A great source of protein.
• Organic oatmeal (It’s packed with beta glucans, a type of fiber that helps your body heal and bolsters the immune system. Add organic blueberries, fresh or frozen for an antioxidant boost or organic a sliced banana to up your potassium, which is often depleted when you’re running a fever.)
- Organic Cauliflower – (Full of glutathione, an antioxidant that gives your immune system some extra oomph to shut down flu symptoms.)
- Wild caught Salmon or wild caught Tuna – (oily varieties like salmon and tuna are rich in omega-3 fatty acids. This is essential to for your body to help activate your illness-battling T-cells. Oysters also provide a boost of Vitamin C and E, plus zinc, which keeps cells healthy and ready to fight viruses.)
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer