- 4 small Cucumbers
- 2 large Tomatoes
- 2 large Avocado
- 15 pitted sliced Black Olives
- 5 marinated Artichokes
- 3 tablespoons of Marinated Herbs
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of Slivered Almonds
Chop the cucumbers, tomatoes, avocados into cubes. Slice the artichokes and the black olives. Mix the marinated herbs, the oil and the salt together and mix with the ingredients. Serve
Tomatoes are the major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer. They are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
Avocados are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. They also provide lutein, beta-carotene, and omega-3 fatty acids. Although most of the calories in an avocado come from fat, they’re extremely healthy for you!
Top 8 Health Benefits of Artichokes and Artichoke Extract
- May Lower ‘Bad’ LDL Cholesterol and Increase ‘Good’ HDL Cholesterol. …
- May Help Regulate Blood Pressure. …
- May Improve Liver Health. …
- May Improve Digestive Health. …
- May Ease Symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome. …
- May Help Lower Blood Sugar. …
- May Have Anticancer Effects.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer