No one should ever be on a diet
- Diets restrict vital vitamins and minerals from your system.
- Diets stress can even damage vital organs in your systems.
- Diets give the brain an “I can’t have therefore I will” feeling.
- Diets lead to failure, depression, bad moods, and eventual illnesses.
- Only 5% of the people that go on diets actually succeed in keeping the weight off.
Do not count calories
- Counting calories makes simple eating and good nutrition complicated and confusing.
- Counting calories will allow for foods with chemicals, additives, preservatives and food coloring to be ingested in your daily nutrition.
- Counting calories does not take into account the needed vitamins and minerals needed for your body to keep healthy.
- Counting calories adds unneeded stress to your daily routine.
- Counting calories makes your brain feel like you are being punished just to stay healthy.
©Copyright – Hector Sectzer