This Exercise Can Be Performed At Home
Breathe in through your nose when your arms are in the downward position and slowly release the air through your mouth as you raise your arms. You should have expelled all the air out when your arms are fully extended. Breathe in through your nose as you slowly lower your arms back.
Benefits: Bigger and Firmer Triceps – Reps: One Minute (Cardiomuscular™ system).
- Sit on a bench with a supporting back.
- Legs flat on the ground spread shoulder width. Grab a dumbbell in your hands and hold it above your head, (Starting position) plates facing upwards and downwards perpendicular to the floor.
- Slowly lower your forearms behind your neck until your forearms are tightly squeezed against your bicep.
- Without moving your elbows straighten your forearms back up. Squeeze your triceps.
- Do not swing the weight, elevate your shoulders or arch your back while performing this exercise.
Possible Damage From Incorrect Lifting: Damage to the rotator cuff,elbow pain, neck pain and ligament and tendon damage.
©Copyright – Hector Sectzer