“Losing weight can become a losing proposition when we decide TO follow a fitness training program”
- A fitness training program will in many cases drive you to crave more food than normal to repair the body.
- Working out will build muscles which will make you weigh more if your nutrition habits are incorrect.
- Working out will build muscles under your fat and make you look heavier.
- The key element on losing weight is what you eat, not how hard you train.
- Losing weight take a mental adjustment and the knowledge of what will happen when you change your habits.
- An incorrect fitness program can add unnecessary stress in your daily life.
For the above reasons its important that you research and study what is the best way to embark on a health program that will give you more strength, more energy and a better quality of life.
- One of the key elements of correct fitness practices is to have the body perform in Impact Activated Mode (I.A.M.)
- The Impact activated Mode Requires maximum concentration, perfect breathing and form.
- The (I.A.M.™) can only be performed for a short period of time before the body exhausts.
- The (I.A.M. ™) period can be increased considerably with the F.I.T.™ Fitness Program.
- Define your Window of Ultimate Physical Benefits™ and stay within your boundaries in your fitness program. More is not better, heavier is not better correct fitness practices are better.
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer