People like to do cardio to keep slim, achieve better endurance, or lose weight, and unfortunately many do cardio incorrectly incurring more damage than benefits. Cardio definitely has the ability to provide you with all of the above, however several things need to be taken into account to get the maximum benefits from cardio training. Cardio will rapidly deplete the minerals in your body, that’s the reason why athletes drink Gatorade after hard training. There couldn’t be a worse drink on earth to take than Gatorade!!!, for it’s full of sugar and it is more damaging than good. However the idea is there, for you need to replenish your electrolytes. Taking a multi-mineral supplement daily, eating a banana, coconut water, avocado, and veggies will help replenish the electrolytes and the minerals in your body.
To be able to get the best out of cardio, you must:
• Run only on soft surfaces
• Run heel to toe
• Breathe in through your nose and out through the mouth
• Keep good straight body posture
• If running on a treadmill or elliptical and want to experience correct muscle concentration, close your eyes while you are running. Be careful, use the railings so you don’t fall from balance loss.
• Don’t bang your feet on the ground, stay light on your feet or you’ll jar your bones from your feet to your hips.
• Give your body proper rest, jog at maximum every other day
© Copyright – Hector Sectzer